- Classes and Workshops
- ONLINE 2D NEEDLE FELTED ROOSTER CLASS
ONLINE 2D NEEDLE FELTED ROOSTER CLASS
ONLINE 2D ROOSTER NEEDLE FELTING CLASS
AGES - TEENS and ADULTS (Intermediate Level Class, some felting experience helpful)
LAURIE KATHLEEN CLARK
Thursdays September 14th, and 21st, and 28th
10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
$125 All Supplies provided and shipped to your home.
Feeling Cooped Up? Here is the remedy . . .
We have all gone a little crazy for chickens; many households have added these beautifully adorned, personality plus critters to the roster of their pets. I am excited to announce the addition of THIS ON-DEMAND VERSION of a previously held two-session class dedicated to creating a 2D Rooster "painting". Yes, you can paint with wool. Of course, we will be using needles and not brushes, but the process is similar in many ways.
You will learn the basics of painting with wool, needle felting a 2D rooster in the style of Ukrainian Folk Art. This class goes beyond previous classes and adds new skills to what you have built so far, but a brave and crafty beginner could also be successful with a little extra coaching from the instructor.
Here is what is included with your purchase:
• A supply kit will be shipped to your home containing a selection of felting wool, necessary felting tools, and additional embellishments.
- An easy-to-follow lesson with Step-by-step directions to create your Rooster using intermediate level needle felting techniques. Instructions include a downloadable PDF with Step-by-step directions and six instructional videos (more than 4 hours) teaching you how to make a two-dimensional painting of a rooster.
- 2 custom designed patterns to choose from, one more complex than the other, either will result if a lovely end product.
- A selection of felting wool, needles, and foam work surface needed during the class.
- Techniques you can apply to a lot of other projects.
- A finished project to frame when done. (Framing solutions will be explored in the last class)
- As a bonus, you will receive extra written instructions for an additional technique, wet felting, which will make your project suitable for a pillow top or the front of a tote bag or purse.
The class will be held as a "Zoom" class. You will receive a link just prior to the class and links to the video instructions after the class.
*Kits include very sharp needles and adult supervision is strongly advised.