ONLINE: BEGINNING WET FELTING AUTUMN LEAVES & NEEDLE FELTING ACORNS
Tuesday, October 5 (DEADLINE to register is September 27 to ensure supplies arrive in time)
10am -1pm (Pacific Time)
$60 (includes all supplies shipped to your home)*
All levels welcome.
In this beginner 3-hour online class you will learn both wet felting and needle felting techniques!
We will create beautiful autumn colored wool roving into a collection of fall leaves by wet felting and create charming acorns by needle felting.
Learn about the materials and tools you need to get started with this introduction to wet felting and needle felting. By the end of class, you will have a cute fall decoration of autumn leaves and acorns. As a bonus, a variety of ideas for using your leaves and acorns will be provided.
• An easy-to-follow lesson introducing you to wet felting
• An easy-to-follow lesson introducing you to basic needle felting
• Step-by-step directions to make your own fall leaves
• Step-by-step directions to make your own acorns
• A selection of felting wool, wet felting supply kit ,needle felting supplies, embroidery thread, needles, and foam needed to complete 5-10 leaves and 2 acorns.
• Techniques you can apply to a lot of future projects
• A finished project you can be proud of.
The class will be held as a "Zoom" class. You will receive a link just prior to the class.
Bonus: Children with an registered adult are free with the purchase of an additional $25 kit
*Please Register before September 27th to insure your kit arrives in time.