2D Needle Felted Rooster Class
2D Rooster Needle Felting Class
AGES - TEENS and ADULTS (Intermediate Level Class, some felting experience helpful)
LAURIE KATHLEEN CLARK
Fridays, March 19th and 26th, 230 pm - 5 pm PST
$125 All Supplies provided and shipped to your home
Classes will be held online and details provided prior to class
Feeling Cooped Up? Here is the remedy . . .
We have all gone a little crazy for chickens; many households have added these beautifully adorned, personality plus critters to the roster of their pets. I am excited to announce the addition of a two-session class dedicated to creating a 2D Rooster "painting". Yes, you can paint with wool. Of course we will be using needles and not brushes, but the process is similar in many ways.
You will learn the basics of painting with wool, needle felting a 2D rooster in the style of Ukrainian Folk Art. This class goes beyond previous classes and adds new skills to what you have built so far, but a brave and crafty beginner could also be successful with a little extra coaching from the instructor.
- An easy-to-follow lesson on intermediate level needle felting
- 2 custom designed patterns to choose from, one more complex than the other, either will result if a lovely end product.
- Step-by-step directions to create your Rooster.
- A selection of felting wool, needles, and foam work surface needed during the class
- Techniques you can apply to a lot of other projects
- A finished project to frame when done. (Framing solutions will be explored in the last class)
- As a bonus, you will receive extra written instructions for an additional technique, wet felting, which will make your project suitable for a pillow top or the front of a tote bag or purse.