ON DEMAND NATURE SKETCHBOOK CLUB - WHAT'S AT THE END OF MY LINE?
Fish, Flies, Rocks and Streams
TEENS AND ADULTS
LAURIE KATHLEEN CLARK
Class Details: In this class, previously held in July 2022, you will do a little fly fishing in the waters of the Pacific Northwest. You will study the local fish, what flies to use and how to "read" the water. Together, we will design a full-page interactive spread that tells the story of a fishing adventure on the Yakima River in Eastern Washington.
Here is what is included with your purchase:
- A list of supplies typically used in Nature Sketchbooks
- 6 easy-to-follow instructional videos demonstrating different techniques and mediums to designed to explore and stretch your creative muscles. (4 hour and 30 minutes of instruction).
- Reference Materials to use as a resource for your sketchbook pages.
- PowerPoint presentation with preliminary information about the class
- On-Demand classes make learning fun in the relaxed environment of your own home at your convenience. Upon registration, you will receive your downloadable files and a follow up email link to the class videos which will be available to you for one year from purchase.
This class is in conjunction with Cloud 9 (cloud9artschool.com)