On-Demand MY SECRET GARDEN: Finding Your Center
On-Demand MY SECRET GARDEN
Keeping a Private Illustrated and Lettered Journal
This year-long series offers a class every month.
You can sign up month to month. If you miss a month and decide you’d like to take it, it will be available as an on-demand lesson. Each month, our class will begin with a short demonstration and discussion about various facets of keeping an illustrated journal. After demonstrations, there will be time for working on your own journal during class with help at the ready in an open studio format.
Each month will have a theme and the discussions will build from previous sessions over the course of a year. Each session will be offered independently, no need to commit to a year nor take each class offered.
Second Month - From a previously held online class, October 2023
Our discussion is a continuation about staying motivated and methods for drawing our focus inward.
Demonstration: Finding your focus in a labyrinth: A virtual walk in my garden, finding inspiration in new places. A mindful approach to a sketchbook using micron pens and various lines and textures in Mandalas and Labyrinths.
Here is what is included with your purchase:
- A list of supplies
- 3 easy-to-follow instructional videos demonstrating the creation of a mandala or labyrinth.
- A video of a virtual tour of a labyrinth on the first day of Autumn 2023
- A bonus video demonstrating more mandala creation techniques.
- A PowerPoint presentation (converted to a PDF) about mandalas and labyrinths.
- A list of labyrinths in the Seattle area
- A list of books about Labyrinths and Mandalas
- A file of images to use for your project.
- And more.
- On-Demand classes make learning fun in the relaxed environment of your own home at your convenience. Upon registration, you will receive your downloadable files and a follow up email link to the class videos which will be available to you for one year from purchase.
- This class is in conjunction with Cloud 9 (cloud9artschool.com)